Academy Sponsorship Assistant:
This is a full time- 37.5 hours per week- Maternity Cover contract.
Fixed Term contract for a minimum of 6 months.
Salary of £16,000 per annum.
The successful applicant will need previous experience in a similar administration role.
The job role is to fulfil the following tasks, however this list is not exhaustive:
• Maintaining financial records of all sponsorship money
• Co-ordinating academy fundraising events and ex-players dinner
• Composing the monthly academy newsletter and distributing
• Raising Academy sales invoicing
• Taking monthly credit card payments
• Help maintain and developing existing and new client relationships
• Maintaining a record of each companies benefits
• Updating sponsor boards, our academy website and match day programme
• Maintaining list of prizes/donations given throughout the season for local charities/sponsors
• Managing the teamitfc and academy friend mailboxes
• Working some evenings at academy fundraising events and match days as required
• Contacting academy friends regarding credit control
• Assisting the Academy Sales Director where necessary to reach academy sales targets.
• Ad-hoc administrative tasks
Start date to be arranged as soon as possible.