A position has become available in a well established hospitality business sporting arena for an energetic, highly motivated and accomplished Hospitality Operations Manager.
The successful candidate must have excellent organisational and communication skills and must be personable along with being passionate about delivering an exceptional hospitality service and experience. They must have a proven track record of training and developing personnel, ensuring the highest standards of service.
We are looking for a strong candidate with a food, beverage, conference delivery/front of house experience, someone that has been a manager in a large conference centre, stadia, or 4/5 star Hotel.
You will be responsible for staff training and development, ensuring high levels of customer service.
Have an understating of operating AV equipment.
Having high levels of hygiene control and health and safety.
Managerial experience of full, part time and casual staff along with recruiting
Have exceptional attention to detail.
You'll have proven your management flair in a pressurised, customer-driven environment.
Be able to communicate clearly with the sales teams and kitchen operations teams.
Be able to deliver the exact requirements of every customer; internal and external clients and always striving to go that extra mile.
Must be highly customer focused, have good communication skills, well groomed and have excellent command on English language both written and orally. This is a full time role requiring flexibility based on a 40 hour per week contract, with evening and weekend shifts.
If you have the required skills, please apply by sending a covering letter and CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Academy Sponsorship Assistant – 12 month contract
This is a full time 12 month maternity cover contract. It is an admininstration role with the following tasks:
• Maintaining financial records of all sponsorship money in and out
• Co-ordinating academy fundraising events and ex-players dinner
• Composing the monthly academy newsletter and distributing
• Raising Academy sales invoicing
• Taking monthly credit card payments
• Help maintain and developing existing and new client relationships
• Maintaining a record of each companies benefits
• Updating sponsor boards, our academy website and match day programme
• Maintaining list of prizes/donations given throughout the season for local charities/sponsors
• Managing the teamitfc and academy friend mailboxes
• Working some evenings at academy fundraising events and match days as required
• Contacting academy friends regarding credit control
• Assisting the Academy Sales Director where necessary to reach academy sales targets.
• Ad-hoc administrative tasks
Please send your c.v. and covering letter to email@example.com
Junior Blues Manager
To be responsible for the organisation of Junior Blues recruitment, events and communications, matchday mascots and the administration of the database.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively look at ways to promote the junior membership scheme, including Town Toddler - at other events, shows and through other local businesses, etc.
- Implementing and managing events for members – organising events, on-site and off-site. Proactive liaison with relevant departments and external organisations. Communication with parents and children to ensure they are sent full details of the event.
- Sourcing and delivery of membership fulfillment pack
- Working with the Junior Blues sponsor to ensure all sponsorship conditions are met/delivered.
- Keeping database updated.
- Communicating with all members via the matchday programme, newsletters, e-newsletters, sending birthday cards/Christmas cards to all members.
- Updating the junior membership website,Twitter and Facebook page with information and downloads and providing copy for the main Club website.
- Acting as a helpline for parents with queries about membership and events.
- Arranging home and away mascots – ensure they have full details prior to the day, answer queries, provide certificates etc. Required to work matchdays with mascots and manage additional staff.
- Delivery and sales of 'Fly the Flag' matchday experience.
- Coordination of Portman Pals - recruit and organise.
- Create and deliver a programme of Field Turf entertainment on a matchday, plus the Club's 'Open Day'.
- Working closely with the Communication Department and assisting with the admin duties and ensuring that Junior Blues is produced for the matchday programme.
Education & Qualifications
§ Good standard of education
§ Clean driving licence and own vehicle to drive to events
§ DBS check required
Specialist Knowledge & Skills
§ Strong organisational and administrative skills
§ Advanced database skills
§ Advanced IT skills
Interpersonal & Communication Skills
§ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
§ Ability to build a professional relationship with children
§ Ability to liaise with colleagues and other people at all levels
§ Ability to work on own initiative
§ Ability to empathise with young people and address them at an appropriate level
§ Experience in an administrative position where candidate has been required to work on their own initiative
§ Experience of organising events
§ Current experience of working with children
§ Friendly, outgoing
§ Team player
§ Can-do attitude
§ An ideas person!
Please email your c.v. and covering letter to Patricia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Full job description can be found here.
Casual Retail Matchday Positions
Required for Shop & Kiosk work
Must be available to work majority of ITFC home match days (includes Evening & Weekends)
Various hours available
Customer Service / Cash Handling experience preferred but not essential as training is provided
CV’s can be dropped in to Planet Blue on Portman Road, posted to Retail Manager, Ipswich Town Football Club, Portman Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2DA, or emailed to email@example.com
Have you got what it takes to be a Steward? We need people to assist and direct spectators and to implement ground regulations at all our home games and other major events held at the Stadium. You should be fit and active, calm under pressure, and have good communication skills.
Training to NVQ level Two is provided in Spectator Safety.
For an application form, click here
For a job description, click here
Ipswich Town Football Club participates in the Suffolk Schools Work Experience programme, offering placements in July each year to Year 10 students. Our placements for this year have already been allocated and so we are no longer taking applications for Work Experience placements for this season.
We would however, like to thank you for your interest in Ipswich Town Football Club.