ASSISTANT RETAIL STORE MANAGER
Reporting to: Director of Retail Operations & Retail Store Manager
Key relationships: Director of Retail Operations, Assistant Head of Retail, Retail Administrator, Warehouse Manager, Store Supervisor(s), Warehouse Staff, Full Time & Part Time store/matchday staff, Maintenance staff, Cleaning Staff.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist Retail Store Manager in the management and motivation of a team of retail store staff. Training and developing staff in accordance with company policies and employment law, ensuring relevant HR procedures are followed.
- Managing sales and customer service, ensuring staff competence to assist with excellent levels of sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Assist with planning an effective merchandising layout, following guidelines where set. Ensure store appearance and image are maintained to a high standard, including reporting of maintenance issues where required.
- Assist with the provision of a first class merchandise and ticket sales operation in-store through the professional management of staff and resources.
- Assist with the recruitment of the casual store staff team. Induct new members of staff into the store team and assist with initial training.
- Assist with the management of cash and payment systems in accordance with company policies. Reporting any shortages and over values to Director of Retail Operations and Retail Store Manager within 24 hours.
- Assist the Retail Store Manager with the planning of staffing rota’s, ensuring staffing costs are kept on target and within budget as set by the Director of Retail Operations.
- Manage Health & Safety, Security and Emergency systems within store. Ensure staff and customers health and safety requirements are consistently met. Immediate reporting of any incidents/accidents within store to Director of Retail Operations, Retail Store Manager and Health & Safety Officer.
- Duty manage the stores in the absence of the Retail Store Manager.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge of industry, competitor activity, pricing and tactics and communicate this to relevant departments in club.
- Offer feedback and contribute to club retail strategy and policy making as requested by Retail Store Manager.
- Assist with the management of shrinkage within stores through staff awareness, proactive theft prevention and thorough, effective product management.
- Assist with the planning of an effective matchday programme sales operation. Plan staffing, stock levels and reconcile post-sales alongside Retail Store Manager.
Key tasks/focus areas:
- Assist with the day-to-day management of Planet Blue Portman Road, Planet Bluey (Matchday) and additional Matchday pop-up/kiosk stores.
- Customer Service levels will be monitored and managed with the expectation of excellent customer service to be up kept at all times. Staff should be encouraged to gain product knowledge and offer assistance to all customers to improve sales.
- Maintain a strong staff team with regular training, strong inductions and personal development of all staff members. Any concerns over lack of development of individual staff members should be reported to - Director of Retail Operations and Retail Store Manager. Staff should be regularly reviewed and feedback should always be given.
- Assist to create effective visual merchandising in store; ensuring stores displays are kept fresh and current. Maximise sales opportunities through proactive merchandising promoting link selling.
- Ensure store sales floor areas are kept clean and well maintained. Product displays should show strong standards and staff should be conscious of checking displays on a daily basis.
- Stores should be clean and tidy, ensuring that sales floor areas are cleaned on a regular rota.
Ipswich Town Birthday Party Host
Ipswich Town FC are looking to employ a birthday party host to assist with children’s birthday parties at weekends.
Ideally previous experience is desirable and a football coaching award is preferable.
We are looking for friendly staff members who has a can do attitude and strives to deliver excellent customer service.
You will need to be able to work under pressure, think on your feet and multitask where needed. You will work as part of a team and report into your Duty Manager.
It is essential you have great communication skills, can work well with others and complete the tasks in hand. The hours are variable and will mainly weekends.
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter. Closing date is Friday 14th October
Matchday Academy Physiotherapist
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the medical department of Ipswich Town Football Club to gain valuable experience of working with high calibre and developing athletes during the 2016/2017 season and beyond. The Academy has a rich history of developing young footballers and we are looking to expand our medical service to meet the growing needs of the Academy.
Alongside providing matchday Academy cover, the successful applicant will be eligible to enter into the structured continuing professional development programme at ITFC, enabling Physiotherapists to work towards accreditation through the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sport and Exercise Medicine (ACPSEM) CPD pathway, qualifications through the FIFA F-Marc and FA Learning, mentoring with Senior Sports Medicine specialists and development of matchday trauma management skills.
Matchday Academy Physiotherapist
Reporting to the Head of Academy Sports Medicine and Senior Academy Physiotherapist, the successful candidate will provide first class professional emergency pitch side first aid/trauma management and physiotherapy support to the playing staff of the U9-15 Academy teams on a matchday (Sunday and some occasional midweek fixtures). Key responsibilities of the post include diagnosis and treatment of injuries on the pitch side of games, early rehabilitation and management programs, injury prevention strategies and first aid/trauma management. They will also assist other medical staff as required.
This is a casual part time paid role working weekends, plus regular travel to away games. The normal place of work is at the Academy Training Centre at Playford Road. Away games are situated throughout the southeast of the country and travel is provided.
We are looking for pro-active individuals with experience who are up to date with current literature, who understands their scope of practice, and who seeks to develop their skills.
Completed BSc Physiotherapy degree or equivalent.
Be registered with the CSP and HCPC.
Post qualification experience and experience in sports settings.
FA IFAS (Intermediate First Aid for Sport) qualification.
Previous experience of working within a paediatric elite football environment
Undertaken sports trauma management training
- Good communicator – written and oral skills.
- Team worker.
Academy Performance Analysis Internship/Placement
To deliver performance analysis support services to the Academy at all levels in order to enhance team and individual player performance.
Work closely with the Academy Performance Analysts and Head Coaches in order to provide support to the Academy age group teams and coaches.
Assist in the filming and coding of age group matches.
Assist in the delivery of individual, unit and team based analysis sessions as requested by the Head Coaches.
Contribute to projects and reports specific to the Performance Analysis department.
Maintenance of statistical databases relevant to the Academy age groups.
Use video analysis and other appropriate technology as key performance analysis tools.
Use such video and/or IT technology and performance analysis tools as the League shall from time to time determine.
Input into player’s multi-disciplinary reviews.
Undertake equity, diversity & safeguarding awareness training.
Attend training & undertake CPD.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR POST
Organisational & effective managerial skills.
Excellent reporting skills (verbal & written).
Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office software.
Excellent knowledge of Football.
Have, or be in the process of, undertaking an undergraduate degree in sports science or alternative subjects.
Complete enhanced FA CRB check with Ipswich Town.
DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS FOR POST
Experience of delivering performance analysis support to athletes and coaches within professional sport.
Working knowledge of EPPP & Youth Rule requirements
Hands on experience of working in an elite environment
Increasing knowledge and understanding of how a Category 2 Analysis Department Academy is led.
Develop or increase an understanding of the most contemporary software used for Performance Analysis.
Please send a C.V and one page cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com Head of Academy Analysis