Ticket Terms and Conditions
MATCH TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions of Issue
1. All Match tickets issued to Ipswich Town Football Club Limited ("ITFC") Box Holders and their visitors, Suite Occupants and their visitors, or to purchasers of individual matches and Season Ticket holders ("Match Ticket Holder") and purchasers of match hospitality are issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association and The Football Association Premier League Limited in respect of the Match and the Ground Regulations.
2. The use of the Match tickets in any way and/or the use of any part to enter the Stadium constitutes acceptance by the Match Ticket Holder of these Conditions of Issue and of such rules and regulations as referred to in paragraph 1 and Ground Regulations and ITFC reserves the right for ITFC by any ITFC steward or official and/or for any police officer to refuse admission or eject from the Stadium any person who fails to comply with the same in respect of any Match.
3. The Match tickets admit the Match Ticket Holder to the Ground. The Match Ticket Holder is the person who purchased the ticket or someone for whom the ticket has been specifically purchased, with the purchaser having responsibility for the behaviour of the user of the ticket. The re-sale of tickets at above the face value of the ticket is strictly prohibited and any Match tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward or officer of ITFC or any police officer.
4. Save only as set out at paragraph 5, no person (other than a person who holds an appropriate licence) may bring into the Stadium or use within the Stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or any other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Match or the Stadium. Copyright in any unauthorised recording or transmission is assigned (by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988) to ITFC.
5. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Stadium provided that they are used for personal and private use only and in any event only for the purpose of transmission and/or reception of voice data only not being commentary upon the Match in progress.
6. The Match Tickets permit the Match Ticket Holder to occupy the seat designated upon the Match Ticket or such other alternative seat of equal value to the said seat as ITFC may allocate to the Match Ticket Holder at its reasonable discretion or any other seat to which the Suite Occupant or Suite Visitors are directed by any ITFC steward or officer or any police officer at the Match only on production of the Match ticket at the appropriate entrance.
7. The Match tickets will remain the property of ITFC at all times and as such must be produced if requested by any official, steward or employee of ITFC or any police officer. ITFC reserves the right to retain the Match tickets at any time.
8. In the event of any or all Match tickets being forgotten or lost in respect of any individual Match ITFC shall not be obliged to issue any other form of replacement ticket to the said Match.
9. Any deliberate misuse of the Match tickets including any attempt of any nature which in ITFC's reasonable opinion constitutes an attempt to defraud ITFC will result in the Match Ticket Holder being ejected from the Stadium in respect of the Match with no refund being payable. ITFC further reserves its right to take any legal action against any appropriate persons as it sees fit in connection with such matters.
10. Further and without prejudice to any other rights it may have ITFC shall have the right in the case of any serious breach or persistent breach of these Conditions of Issue and/or of the rules and regulations and/or Ground Regulations by the Match Ticket Holder to cancel and withdraw any or all Match tickets with no refund being payable to the Match Ticket Holder. Without prejudice to the general nature of the above the following actions by the Match Ticket Holder shall constitute serious breach of the said Conditions of Issue and/or rules and regulations and/or Ground Regulations entitling ITFC to take such action including but not limited to ejection from the Stadium in respect of the Match Ticket Holder
10.1 smoking in any area of the Stadium.
10.2 persistent standing in seated areas whilst the Match is in progress
11. In the event that any Match Ticket Holder of the Match tickets is ejected from the Stadium pursuant to these Conditions of Issue the names and identifying details and/or photographs of any such Match Ticket Holder (including but not limited to any material being personal data as defined under the Data Protection Act 1998) may be passed to the police and/or such other appropriate authority as ITFC sees fit.