Jobs at Ipswich Town
Any vacancies that should arise at Ipswich Town FC will be posted here.
A position has become available in a well established business arena for an energetic, highly motivated and accomplished sales professional with a proven track record. The successful candidate must have excellent organisation and communication skills, must be personable and creative in reaching out to clients. Must be able to cold call and develop customer relationships and adhere to deadlines and achieving agreed targets. Prerequisites include:
- Being able to work as part of a team but be highly self-motivated
- To set their own objectives in order to meet the departmental targets
- To actively contribute ideas and suggestions for implementation including new business initiatives to generate new sales revenue
- To have regular meetings with the Director of Sales and to liaise effectively with all Administration staff
- To implement strategically planned campaigns alongside the Director of Sales, including events, canvassing campaigns, etc.
- To undertake event coordination in conjunction with the Director of Sales and the Sales Team.
- To manage campaigns from initial execution to completion.
The role is predominantly Monday to Friday but will also entail working weekends and commercial events.
An attractive package with bonus available.
Please contact Patricia Brown in the first instance via email including a covering letter and CV:
Ipswich Town FC’s Player Development Centres and Elite Programme wish to recruit experienced and suitably qualified part time staff to work across various venues in Suffolk and Essex.
A minimum of an FA Level 2 Coaching qualification and FA Module 2 (working towards module 3), together with an FA First Aid qualification, safeguarding workshop certification and valid DBS are required for the position.
Hours of work will be mainly evening, weekend and school holidays.
If interested please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum standard required, as detailed above.
Applications from candidates who do not have the relevant qualifications will not be considered or responded to.
You will only be contacted if you are invited for interview.
KIDS FOR A QUID AGAINST VILLA7 Hours ago
Kids for a Quid at Town's penultimate home game against Aston Villa