How to buy match tickets online
Supporters wishing to buy tickets online for home matches may wish to read the following information to help make the transaction as easy as possible:
* If you know your customer number (this can be found on the bottom left of your membership or season ticket card or next to your name on a previously purchased ticket) and have a password from the previous websales site, then please use the same details to login as before. Please note that the site is case sensitive so passwords must be entered as exact.
* If you know your customer number but do not have a password, please enter your postcode into the password field (as stated). You will then be able to change your password when updating personal details.
* If you are a regular ticket purchaser or have been in the past (including season ticket holder or member) but do not know your customer number please contact the Ticket Office on 0844 80 11 555 who can provide one for you.
* When you login, you will be asked to update your details.
* If you have never purchased tickets before from ITFC please select the tab on the home page marked "New User" and provide the details requested.
* You can then select the 'Home Games' tab and the match of your choice.
* 'Are you eligible to purchase tickets'? This section is used to show who is eligible, i.e Silver members, Season Ticket holders or whether the match is on general sale. If you are not a member you can only purchase tickets when on general sale. The priority system and exact sales dates for each match can be found on the 'Home Tickets' page of the website.
* You will see that you are able to select the area and also the exact seats you wish to purchase. You can even see the view of the pitch from your seat!
* Once you have selected your seats, you then have the option to change the category i.e adults, concession or junior tickets. The different prices are shown once you click on the 'update basket' button.
* You can now Checkout! Please note that we accept all major credit/debit cards with the exception of American Express.
* Your tickets will be printed at the Ticket Office and posted out to your registered address. If you purchase tickets on the day before the match or on match day itself, the tickets must be collected from the Ticket Collection Point on the corner of Sir Alf Ramsey Way and Constantine Road.
1. Sales in Family areas and for those supporters with disabilities are not available through online sales. Please contact the Ticket Office to purchase tickets in these areas.
2. North Stand lower tier. Prices in this area are limited to Adult and over 60 (concession). The system will only price at these two bands. Under 16s and under 20s who wish to use these areas will need to purchase an adult ticket.
3. This revised online sales site is new to ITFC and we are still making minor changes to it. We welcome any comments and especially if you do find errors or omissions.
email@example.com * If you have any questions relating to purchasing tickets online please either contact us on 0844 80 11 555 or email us at