Important message for Ipswich Player subscribers
The Club are aware that a small number of Ipswich Player subscribers have been experiencing difficulties with the service on a matchday.
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience experienced with accessing Ipswich Player this season and ensure subscribers that hard work being the scenes is underway to improve the service.
For the 2012/13 season, live match commentary should now automatically play when accessing the live match section. If you’ve had problems accessing the commentary service then please follow the below steps to rule out any incompatibility issues.
CLEAR YOUR CACHE STEP 1:
It is important that we rule out any issues with your existing web browser and the Ipswich Player cookies that are stored on it. Please choose your browser from the below list and follow the instructions to clear your cache.
Internet Explorer 8/9:
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools. If you don't see the menu, press Alt on your keyboard to show menus.
- Select Delete Browsing History.
- Select the checkbox next to "Temporary Internet Files."
- Click Delete.
- It can take several minutes for the cache history to be deleted. Once the files have been deleted, click Okay.
- Click the spanner icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear Browsing Data.
- In the dialogue that appears, select the ‘Empty Cache’ box.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- In Firefox, click the Tools menu.
- Select Clear Recent History.
- Under "Time Range to Clear," select Everything.
- Select the "Details" checkbox.
- Select the "Cache" checkbox.
- Click Clear Now.
- In Opera, click the Tools menu.
- Click Preferences.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Click History.
- In the "Disk Cache" section, click Empty Now.
- Click OK to close the Preferences window.
The above should clear any corruption and allow your computer to download new cookies from the Ipswich Player site.
Please close your web browser, re-open the website and log in to Ipswich Player.
STEP 2: UPDATE YOUR WEB BROWSER
If clearing your cache hasn’t worked then you may need to install a newer version of your browser. Ipswich Player works best when you access it on the below:
If you are still unable to access the service then please contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org