12 month contract to join Town's ticket office team
ASSISTANT HEAD OF TICKETING (MATERNITY COVER) 12 month contract
Reporting to: Director of Retail Operations
Key relationships: Ticketing Executives, Disability Liaison Coordinator, Accounts Team, Club Secretary, Supporter Liaison Officer, Executive Office Staff, Managing Director
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to;
1. Manage the ticket office sales/enquiries team to provide all customers of Ipswich Town Football Club with the best customer service possible.
2. Ensure the team answer all incoming telephone calls within agreed standards and that waiting times and calls lost are kept to a minimum.
3. Ensure the Ticket Enquiries office is manned sufficiently to be able to deal with all customer enquiries relating to season tickets, match tickets and memberships in accordance with the agreed procedures of the Club.
4. Ensure that all supporter information websites and social media channels are updated continuously to reflect the current ticketing sales details and other relevant information.
5. Setup all ticketing products within ticket system software (Talent Sport) in order for sales to commence in line with sales dates agreed.
6. Liaise with helpdesk support / account manager of both ticketing software company (Advanced Ticketing) and access control partner (TeamCard) to ensure smooth operation of both and reporting of any technical issues on a daily basis.
7. Manage the ticket enquiries centre on a home matchday, ensuring strong levels of customer service and efficient problem solving where necessary.
8. Liaise with opponent clubs with regards to match information and ticketing requirements, including organising the final ticket sales reconciliation.
9. Liaise with official away coach travel partner with regards to coach hire requirements on a match-by-match basis.
10. Liaise with turnstile manager to ensure matchday ticket requirements are made available on a match-by-match basis.
11. Manage delivery of internal departments ticketing requirements, match-by-match.
12. Assist with the development of planning cycles for ticket sales throughout the season and ensure that the plan is met and advertised to supporters effectively.
13. Liaise with internal Club departments to ensure efficient resolution of any customer service issues to prevent recurrence of a problem ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
14. Handle all department complaints within the agreed timescales ensuring set out procedures are followed.
15. Responsibility for the training and development of the ticketing team ensuring excellent customer service standards are maintained, including attending any training and development programmes agreed by the Director of Retail Operations and implement any learning with the team upon completion.
16. Managing weekly sales reporting for the accounts department.
17. Undertake any other duties instructed by the Director of Retail Operations.
Closing Date: Monday 26th October 2015
Salary Package: Competitive
Terms: 12 month fixed contract starting December 2015
Applications should be sent to;
Director of Retail Operations
Ipswich Town Football Club
Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place w/c Monday 26th October 2015.