All you need to know ahead of Sunday's visit of Norwich to Portman Road
With Sunday's East Anglian derby just around the corner, we have put together a handy guide to provide supporters with all the information necessary regarding ticketing and entry to the Fanzone.
- Match is ALL TICKET, and therefore we will not be selling tickets on the day of the game.
- Fans can purchase tickets from either www.itfcdirect.com or in-store at Planet Blue up until Saturday at 5pm.
- All matchday ticket assistance for ITFC fans will be available from the old ticket office on Constantine Road, and the Ticket Enquiry Centre on Portman Road for Norwich fans.
- No season ticket seats will be able to be moved on matchday.
- Home ticket collections will be available from the old ticket office on Constantine Road.
- Our Fanzone will be open from 9.30am with alcohol being available from 10am
- Food, drink and merchandise will be available to purchase, and Talk of the Town will be performing
- Entry is available to those that hold a match ticket [complete with hologram], a season card, a membership card, or a Fanzone access pass that has been sent to all supporters using the 'Print At Home' facility.
- Programmes are available to purchase at various locations both inside, and outside the ground, including stalls on Portman Road, Constantine Road and in the Fanzone.
Latest from www.itfc.co.uk: