Trust on the lookout for new coaches
Ipswich Town Community Trust are actively seeking school sport coaches to help deliver on their extensive and ever expanding schools sports programme.
The Trust delivers lunch clubs, PPA/PE and after school clubs. As well as exploring other opportunities such as breakfast clubs and tournament support.
Coaches will be supported by the Trust to develop their skills and increase their hours, with a view to a part-time or full-time contract.
Minimum requirements for the coaching vacancies are:
- Level 2 NGB sport qualification
- FA safeguarding qualification
- FA First Aid qualification
- Experience delivering coaching in a school
- Enhanced DBS
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Access to own transport
- Available during school hours (8am-4pm)
- Level 3 NGB qualification
- Experience working in a school sport environment
- Dance/Gymnastics coaching qualification
If you're wishing to apply, please send your CV to our Head of Community - firstname.lastname@example.org