Four match tickets, full kit and so much more as young Blues lead team out
Town’s mascot experience is proving a big hit with young fans this season, with the games in January and February seeing 11 mascots for each match.
Places are still available for March and April but are running out fast, with a promotional price for the matchday mascot experience of £150 in place for the rest of the season.
“The recent interest in the mascot packages has been amazing,” family activities manager, Lauren Woollard, told the Club website.
“We are completely booked up until March and are selling well for that month and April as well.”
The mascot package includes
• Four match tickets (one ticket must be for the mascot)
• A full 2018/19 home replica kit
• Meet Town players in dressing-room
• Be pitchside as team warm up
• Photograph with favourite player which will be signed and sent after the match
• Photograph in matchday programme
• Kick about on pitch (weather dependant)
• Complimentary programme for mascot
• Complimentary car parking for one car
• Walk out of the tunnel with players at kick-off
• Be part of official handshake with opposition
• Photograph taken with match officials
• Be announced and introduced on to the pitch
• A pennant signed by the team