New measures in place for derby at Carrow Road
New security measures will be put in place involving ticket sales for Town fans attending the derby against Norwich next month.
Blues will travel to Carrow Road on Sunday, February 10 backed by a 2000 strong travelling support.
Following discussions between the clubs before the season started, it was agreed measures would be put in place surrounding away fans from both clubs attending the respective derbies.
These new measure include:
- One ticket per customer number.
- The customer number used to purchase the ticket must be the person attending the match.
- Tickets cannot be purchased and then given to somebody else for use on the day.
- A customer number and name will be written on the ticket. This cannot be altered or tampered with.
- Photographic ID must be taken to the match and shown along with the match ticket when asked by officials.
- Tickets must be kept on your person at all times inside and outside of the stadium.
- Supporters must arrive no later than 11.30am as the extensive safety checks will take time.
The game kicks off at midday and will be shown live on Sky. Tickets go on sale next week.