Boss takes the questions, plus free drink and Portman Pie for supporters
The Club are holding another ‘season ticket event’ before the Blackpool game on November 23, with Town boss Paul Lambert in attendance and a free drink and Portman Pie on offer.
Hosted by former Blue, Mick Stockwell, the event will see Paul give his thoughts on the season so far and what lies ahead, as well as taking a few questions from supporters.
Mick will also be speaking to Town’s general manager football operations, Lee O’Neill, with some of the Academy coaches hoping to attend, along with members of the newly re-formed Ipswich Town Community Trust, who will be explaining the pathway from school level to Town’s first-team.
Taking place in the marquee in the FanZone from 11.30am to 1pm approximately, the event is open to season ticket holders only and is by ticket only.
You can secure your place by visiting the ‘Events page’ on www.itfcdirect.com and logging into your account using your customer number which is shown on your season ticket. You can claim your free ticket from 10am on Monday 11 November, 2019. Please note the following important information:
* You must present your ticket to gain entry to the Fanzone marquee, via Gate 1A.
* You can claim your free pie and drink between 11.30am and 1.00pm only from the Fanzone marquee upon presentation of your ticket.
* If for any reason you are unable to attend once you have secured a ticket, please let the Ticket Office know as early as possible in order to satisfy demand of any potential waiting list.
* If you are unsuccessful in securing your place to attend this event, there will be a future opportunity.
* Wheelchair users should contact Lee Smith, DLO on (01473) 400556 to book their place.