Important information for supporters attending tonight's game
The Club will be welcoming back 2,000 supporters for tonight's game against Burton Albion. The Club have produced a 'matchday checklist' for supporters attending tonight's fixture.
Due to the Club's commitment to ensure a fair distribution of tickets, supporters attending tonight's match will not have attended Saturday's match against Portsmouth.
Health and safety measures have been implemented which will mean that your matchday experience will be completely different to what you would have been used to before Covid-19.
By adhering to the below 'matchday checklist' points, this will ensure that our reduced capacity matches can operate as smooth as possible:
- Ensure you have read our Supporters Code of Conduct, which can be viewed here
- Do not attend if you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms
- Familiarise yourself with your stadium entry time and point
- Bring a face mask or face covering – which must be worn at all times except when eating and drinking. Children under the age of 11 are not required to wear a face covering
- Bring a form of Photo ID with you – this must match the name on your ticket. Parents/guardians will need to verify the ID for children under the age of 13
- Only bring a bag if absolutely necessary to avoid slowing down the stadium entry process
- Wash and/or sanitise your hands regularly
- Respect your fellow fans and Club staff. This is a new process for everyone
- Follow all floor signage and one-way systems that are in operation
- Keep a safe distance from those outside your household/support bubble
- You can bring your own food and soft drinks. Clear plastic bottles up to 500ml are permitted. Flasks for hot drinks are also allowed. No glass bottles or cans, along with alcohol are allowed to be brought into the stadium.
Thank you for playing your part, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Portman Road, again.
The ticket office phone lines will be open up until half-time and the matchday ticket office on Constantine Road will be open from 5.30pm this evening.