Matchday role at Portman Road as Town prepare for supporters to return
The Club will be looking to hire matchday stewards in preparation for when supporters can return to Portman Road.
Following the recent Covid-19 planning undertaken by the ITFC Safety Team to allow limited crowds back into the stadium, it has been identified that additional matchday Stewards will be required to ensure the new measures are successfully implemented.
Stewards will be required to assist and direct supporters and ensure that ground regulations are implemented effectively.
Matchday PPE will be provided for the role and you will be trained by ITFC to level Two for NVQ Spectator Safety.
In order to apply for a role:
- You should be over the age of 18 years
- You should be fit, active and calm under pressure
- You should possess good communication skills
- You must be able to attend most first-team home fixtures and other major events held at the stadium
- You should be polite and helpful to all supporters.
Salary: £9.77 per hour (matchday duty is normally four hours)
If you are interested then please submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Tne closing date for applications is Wednesday, 2 December 2020.
Please note that no date has been set for supporters to return, and the Club will continue to follow government guidelines.