Friday deadline for exciting Tractor Girls opportunity
The Academy is now recruiting for the position of Assistant Coach for The FA WSL U21 Academy programme. The successful candidate will take responsibility for assisting the Lead Coach in the coaching programme for U16-U21 academy players.
The Assistant Coach, full-time, will be a qualified coach with experience of coaching elite players.
In particular, the successful candidate will:
- Support the Lead Coach in working in partnership with the FA to develop individual players across a dual career pathway.
- Support the delivery of the Lead Coach in the Academy Coaching Programme in conjunction with the player development framework and to work practically with players and coaches on a daily basis.
- Develop elite female players in line with the holistic approach of the long term player development model.
- Work in conjunction with the Academy Education Officer, to promote a dual pathway.
- Provide administrative management to support the FA WSL U21 Academy programme in conjunction with the FA and act as first point of contact between ITFC and The FA.
- Lead the Club's Advanced Coaching Centre (ACC).
- Oversee operations and fixtures of seniors, WSL Academy and ACC.
The successful applicant will be required to work as part of a team whilst being self-motivated and able to manage their own workload.
A full job description and person specification can be viewed by clicking here.
Interested applicants should send a covering letter and full cv indicating required salary (which will be commensurate with qualifications and experience) to Lead Coach, Joe Sheehan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EFL has introduced positive action measures aimed at tackling the under-representation of coaches and managers from Black, Asian and Minority Ethic (BAME) backgrounds. New regulations require clubs to shortlist at least one suitably qualified BAME candidate (where an application has been received) for all roles in Academy football that require a UEFA A or UEFA B Licence:
Do you consider your ethnicity to fall within one of the following definitions?
• Other Minority Ethnic (i.e. from any other ethnic group that is not 'White British.')
Please indicate 'yes' or 'no' to this on your application.
The closing date for this position is Friday 16 October.
Interviews will be held week in the week commencing Monday 19 October.