Special experience for young Blues
A limited number of mascot places for our upcoming fixtures against MK Dons and AFC Wimbledon are now on sale.
The experience, which is priced at £150 or £120 if you’re a Junior Blues member has had to be altered to ensure the experience is as Covid friendly as possible for both the children and players.
A look into what is included in the mascot experience is listed below:
- A full 2021/22 replica home kit including shirt, shorts and socks (worth over £60)
- Four match tickets (including one ticket for the mascot)
- Complimentary car parking space for one car
- Photo in the matchday programme that you will get a copy of on the day (subject to publishing deadlines)
- Mini-tour of the stadium
- Penalties against a mystery goalkeeper in the FanZone
- Socially distanced photo with favourite player outside the tunnel
- Fully signed mascot pennant by the first-team squad
- Watch the players warm-up
- Walk onto the pitch with a first-team player at 2.55pm
- Be part of the official photo in the centre circle with captains and match officials
- Photos of the day sent to you after the fixture
- A signed photo of you and your player posted out to you
Unfortunately, access to the tunnel and home dressing room is not permitted under the current Covid protocols. The mascots will wait outside the tunnel and then walk out with the players.
The experience MUST be booked using the child’s customer number or child’s name.
The Club is hoping to go on sale with our Fly the Flag experience later this week.