£20 discount for junior members
Mascot places for Saturday’s opening League game against Morecambe are now available to purchase.
The experience, which is priced at £150 or £120 if you’re a junior member, has had to be altered to ensure the experience is as Covid friendly as possible for the children and players.
A look at what is included in the mascot experience is listed below:
- A full 2021/22 replica home kit including shirt, shorts and socks
- Four match tickets (including one ticket for the mascot)
- Complimentary car parking space for one car
- Photo in the matchday programme that you will get a copy of on the day (subject to publishing deadlines)
- Mini-tour of the stadium
- Penalties against a mystery goalkeeper in the FanZone
- Socially distanced photo with favourite player outside the tunnel
- Fully signed mascot pennant by the first-team squad
- Watch the players warm up
- Walk onto the pitch with a first-team player at 2.55pm
- Be part of the official photo in the centre circle with captains and match officials
Unfortunately, access to the tunnel and home dressing room is not permitted under the current Covid protocols. The mascots will wait outside the tunnel and then walk out with the players.
The mascot package can be booked online here, in Planet Blue or by calling 07724636614. If you've any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Club is hoping to go on sale with other matchday mascot packages later this week. Fly the Flag packages will also be available in due course.
The experience MUST be booked using the child’s customer number or child’s name.
The mascot packages are subject to EFL approval. If for any reason the Club is informed that mascot packages are not able to be run, then a full refund will be issued.