General sale from next Monday
Tickets for Town’s next two home games against MK Dons (Saturday, 21 August) and AFC Wimbledon (Saturday, 28 August) will go on sale to Ultimate members at 10am today.
Both matches kick off at 3pm. Adult tickets are available from £21.50, Under 12 at £1.50. Click here for a full price list.
Sale dates for both games below:
- Ultimate members – Wednesday, 11 August at 10am (up to four additional tickets per member)
- Silver members and non-season ticket holder Junior Blues – Wednesday, 11 August at 1pm (up to two tickets per member)
- Gold members and Junior Blues’ season ticket holders – Thursday, 12 August at 10am (up to four additional tickets per member)
- Season ticket holders – Friday, 13 August at 10am (up to four additional tickets per season ticket holder)
- General sale – Monday, 16 August at 10am (up to six tickets per person)
The ticket enquires line (03330 05 05 03) is for assistance only, all sales need to be processed via http://tickets.itfc.co.uk or in the Club’s Planet Blue store.
Tickets can be posted out but note the deadlines below. Alternatively they can be printed off at home, or use your mobile phone (confirmation email will have the ticket attached that you scan at the turnstile).
MK Dons – 2pm on Wednesday, 18 August
AFC Wimbledon – 2pm on Wednesday, 25 August
Any person aged 11 or over will either be required to provide proof of a NHS negative lateral flow test (no longer than 48 hours prior to the event) or proof of full vaccination (with the second dose administered at least 14 days before the relevant match).
For full details on how to report a lateral flow test result, click here.
For full details on proof of vaccination, click here
Please note, the 'NHS' App is different to the Covid-19 App.
The Club will also accept vaccine cards or a photo of the card as proof of double vaccination providing it matches the name on the match ticket. You may be asked to provide photographic ID as well (ie driving license, passport).
Click here for more information regarding attending matches at Portman Road.
Please note: The ticket office is experiencing a large volume of enquiries so responses are taking longer than usual to respond to, we apologise for any inconvenience.