Plenty going on in the FanZone
The FanZone will open at an earlier time of 10.45am tomorrow to tie in with the unveiling of the Kevin Beattie statue, which is scheduled for 10.15am on Portman Road.
Here's a taste of what's on in the FanZone tomorrow:
- Father Christmas along with Rudolph from Ipswich Round Table will be handing out 100 ITFC gifts to children in the FanZone.
- A free glass of mulled wine and a mince pie for the first 250 supporters who enter the FanZone
- Festive 9 hole mini golf course
- Three inflatable activites which include a dart board, speed cage and our penalty shootout
- Prizes to be won, including signed programmes and match tickets!
- Brand new cut-out boards so you can poke your head through and be the next Wes Burns or Macauley Bonne!
- Live DJ performance
- Delicious street food from Wagyu Burgers and Suffolk Food Catering
- Cake Station and Coffee Link will also be in the FanZone
- Pop-up bar in addition to the marquee bar
- Face painter
- Giant jenga and Connect 4
In the concourse, there will be a free mince pie with every hot drink purchased!