Full vaccination or negative lateral flow test required for entry
The Club is looking forward to hosting our second pre-season friendly on Saturday against Millwall.
With a range of safety measures still in place, the Club has produced the below matchday information guide to ensure your visit is as smooth as possible.
- This is an ALL TICKET match, meaning you cannot purchase a ticket on the turnstiles.
- Ticket sales are all print at home, with online sales only running until midday on Saturday.
- You will have a recommended entry time on your ticket, please try and stick to this time as this will help with the flow of supporters. You will not be denied entry if you miss your time slot.
- The ticket office phone lines are open from 10am until midday on Saturday – 03330 05 05 03 is the number, they’re also contactable via email@example.com
- The home ticket office on Portman Road and away ticket office on Constantine Road will be open from 1pm for any ticketing enquiries.
- The disabled entrance on Constantine Road will open from midday.
- The following turnstiles will be available for supporters to scan their mobile tickets at: West Stand: 42, 43, 44 & 45; Sir Bobby Robson Stand: 30, 31, 33, 34 & 35; Sir Alf Ramsey Stand: 3, 4, 5 & 6
- Unfortunately, there will be not be a stream of the match.
COVID-19 ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- All supporters attending (except children under the age of 11) will need to show proof of a negative lateral flow test within 48 hours of kick-off, or that you've been fully vaccinated (with the second dose administered at least 14 days before the relevant match)
- Lateral flow testing kits are available online here to order and arrive the next day. Alternatively, lots of pop-up stations have them available to collect in person.
- To report a negative lateral flow test, simply click here and follow the instructions.
- You will need to show the steward the text or email confirming your negative result.
- For full details on proof of vaccination, click here – please note, the NHS App is different to the Covid-19 App.
- The Club will also accept vaccine cards or a photo of the card as proof of double vaccination providing it matches the name on the match ticket. You may be asked to provide photographic ID as well (ie driving license, passport).
- Supporters must not attend if they are suffering from Covid-19 symptoms, are feeling unwell, have been asked to self isolate, or if they have been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive. In the event you develop Covid-19 symptoms whilst at the stadium, please notify the nearest member of Club staff immediately.
Please note, the 'NHS' App is different to the Covid-19 App:
An example below of the text message or email to show as proof:
- Face coverings are mandatory in indoor areas such as the concourses and toilets etc. Whilst not mandatory within the stadium bowl, spectators are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings in all outdoor spectator settings, including seats. We ask all those attending to show respect to ITFC staff and fellow supporters in regard to this matter.
- Maintain good hand hygiene at all times around the stadium – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles and railings whenever possible.
- When moving past others, to and from your seat, please avoid face to face contact and follow stewards’ instruction
SPECTATORS CODE OF CONDUCT
- In line with Government guidance on the admission of supporters to football stadia, the Club has put in place a range of processes to ensure the safety of all supporters at our matches. It is vital that all those attending play their part in making each game safe and enjoyable and to do so we need your continued support and co-operation. The code of conduct can be viewed here.
FANZONE & CONCOURSE
- The FanZone will be open as normal from midday until kick-off.
- Entrance is through Gate 1A with a valid match ticket and proof of full vaccination/negative lateral flow result.
- Bar will be open along with food also available.
- Inflatable penalty shootout and 5-a-side football will be on.
- The Planet Blue retail unit will also be open.
- There will be no First Time Fans initiative, this will begin against Morecambe.
- The concourse areas will be open for food and drink before the match and at full-time.
- Please wear a face covering in the concourse areas unless eating or drinking.
- Open from 10am until kick-off and open for 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
- Face coverings to be worn inside whilst shopping and there will be a limit on the number of supporters in the shop at once.
- Planet Blue retail unit in FanZone will be open.
- Unfortunately, there will be no usual autograph hunting area before the match or at full-time.
- Supporters are kindly asked not to approach any of the Club’s or visiting club’s players or coaching staff at any time, as players and staff will not be able to sign autographs or pose for photographs.
- Bluey will be back at Portman Road against Millwall!
AROUND PORTMAN ROAD
- Flower beds have been installed at Princes Street end of Portman Road, meaning that supporters parking in the NCP Portman Road car park will need to either turn right towards Handford Road or go straight over down Sir Alf Ramsey Way.
The protocols are in place for the forthcoming friendlies. Further communication will follow in due course in respect of the 2021/22 League season. Thank you for your support and full co-operation. Please stay alert, follow these guidelines and help us all enjoy the match safely.