Important reminder for supporters
2020/21 season ticket holders have until Wednesday, 30 June at 5pm to claim their added compensation offer.
The Club added to the compensation for 2020/21 season ticket holders for games played behind closed doors with a TeamCard points offer.
Here’s a reminder of how it works…
- Adult and senior season ticket holders who retained their ticket through the 2020/21 campaign may claim TeamCard points to the value of £77 in each of the next three seasons (£231 in total).
- U23 season ticket holders who retained their ticket through the 2020/21 campaign may claim TeamCard points to the value of their season ticket (ie £176, £181 or £191 spread over three seasons).
- Those adult, senior and U23 season ticket holders who cancelled their ticket during the season may claim TeamCard points on a pro-rata basis.
- U19 and U12 season ticket holders do not qualify for this plan as their tickets have already been rolled over at no cost to them.
HOW DO I CLAIM MY OFFER?
Simply visit https://tickets.itfc.co.uk, sign in to your account, then select ‘ST compensation’ and you will be able to choose from three options, which are:
1. Donate your TeamCard points to the Club.
2. Receive TeamCard points for use around the Club throughout next season. The points will be activated as soon as you receive your season card, expected to be mid July.
3. Use your TeamCard points to reduce the price of your 2021/22 season ticket. If you choose this option the ticket office will adjust your Direct Debit payment accordingly. Those who didn’t use the DD scheme will be given a rebate.
The option to claim points will expire if no selection is made by 30 June.
WHERE CAN I USE MY TEAMCARD POINTS?
Where can I use them:The Planet Blue superstore and on the Club’s online shop at https://itfcshop.com/
What can I buy: All merchandise including home and away shirts, leisurewear, gifts etc.
Where can I use them: The matchday ticket office and the Club’s online ticket service at https://tickets.itfc.co.uk.
What can I buy: Home match tickets, memberships, put towards season tickets.
Where can I use them: In the FanZone bar and Beattie’s
What can I buy: Food and drink.
DEADLINE FOR USE
TeamCard points claimed must be used by the end of that season. For example, any claimed now will expire on 31 May, 2022.
DONATE TO THE CLUB
If season ticket holders wish to donate their TeamCard points to the Club, use the online selection option. We will add your name to the ‘thank you’ page that will appear in every edition of the 2021/22 matchday programme. Ipswich Town FC will be hugely grateful for your help.
When will my Direct Debit payments be adjusted?
If selecting the TeamCard points back off your season ticket renewal and you pay by Direct Debit, this will be affected in future payments and not from the first payment.
Can I select my option for year 2 and 3?
No. You have until 30 June to select your option for 2021/22. You’ll then have to do the same process in 2022 and 2023.
When will we receive our TeamCard points?
TeamCard points will be added and ready to use with your new season ticket card when it arrives around mid July.
Can I process someone else’s compensation option?
Multiple submissions for Friends and Family can be done in the one transaction by assigning owners in the ‘Review your Order’ screen
You can email the Ticket Office at email@example.com and our ticket office staff will help you. Or give them a call on 03330 05 05 03.