Immediate start for role at the Club
Duty Manager (Temporary Contract; six months)
A position has become available in a well established hospitality business sporting arena for an energetic, highly motivated and accomplished event Duty Manager.
The successful candidate must have excellent organisational and communication skills and must be personable along with being passionate about delivering an exceptional hospitality service and experience. They must have a proven track record of training and developing personnel, ensuring the highest standards of service.
We are looking for a strong candidate with a food, beverage, conference delivery/front of house experience, someone that has been a supervisor/junior manager in a large conference centre, stadia, or hotel.
- High levels of hygiene control and health and safety.
- Managerial experience of full, part time and casual staff along with recruiting.
You will be involved in staff training and development, ensuring high levels of customer service.
- Have exceptional attention to detail.
You'll have proven your management flair in a pressurised, customer-driven environment.
- Have an understating of operating AV equipment.
- Be able to communicate clearly with the sales teams and kitchen operations teams.
- Be able to deliver the exact requirements of every customer; internal and external clients and always striving to go that extra mile.
- Must be highly customer focused, have good communication skills, well groomed and have excellent command on English language both written and orally.
This is a full time role requiring flexibility based on a 40 hour per week contract, with evening and weekend shifts.
If you have the required skills, please apply by sending a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Working within the Front of House/Operations Department and coordinating the delivery of the day-to-day business including all manner of events which take place at Ipswich Town Football Club along with the delivery of matchday hospitality ensuring an excellent working relationship with the commercial/sales team. To deliver an efficient service and to delight customers and exceed expectations.
The role is a six-month temporary contract with an immediate start.