Additional turnstile open for fans who sit in West Stand
The FanZone will be open from midday ahead of Town's clash with Crewe at Portman Road tomorrow.
What time is the FanZone open?
The FanZone will open at midday and will close at 2.45pm
You will need to have a valid match ticket for entry along with proof that you've either been fully vaccinated or have tested negative on a lateral flow test in the last 48 hours. Entry is via Gate 1A on Sir Alf Ramsey Way.
Turnstile 57 along with turnstile 58 will now be open for supporters who sit in the Magnus Group West Stand and can scan through the turnstiles, receive a stamp into the FanZone and then access the West Stand through the double gate opposite the conferencing & hospitality entrance as opposed to exiting the FanZone and queuing up for the turnstiles.
What's on in the FanZone then?
- Local band Electric Velvet Club will be performing live from the FanZone.
- Pop-up bar in position outside the marquee
- The Club's LGBTQ+ supporters group, Rainbow Tractors, will be present inside the marquee with rainbow laces
- Sheffield United vs Bristol City on TV at 12.30pm before Brentford vs Everton at 2pm
- Soft-tip archery will be an activity available for youngsters to try their hand at
- Our Community Trust staff will be present at the back of the FanZone with an inflatable penalty shootout on for kids, which will have prizes for the top scorers!
- The Planet Blue retail unit will also be open for all your matchday essentials.
Food and drink?
The bar inside the marquee will be open along with hot drinks available from Coffee Link. A further pop-up bar will be on site too.
Suffolk Food Catering are present with their burger van.
The Cake Station will be in position selling delicious cakes next to the Coffee Link van.