Six-step process below
As part of the Club's #PackOutPR campaign, supporters are able to take advantage of an attractive pricing offer for our upcoming fixtures against Sunderland, Wycombe Wanderers and Lincoln City.
The Club is offering a discounted price on tickets for all three of these fixtures, with a further discount available when purchasing tickets over the three games as part of a bundle.
Below are the prices for a bundle for each respective price band, with instructions on how to purchase these online shown below.
Adult bundle: £40 (£5 saving)
- U12 - £3 (£1.50 saving)
- U19 - £7.50 (£1.50 saving)
- U23 - £12.50 (£2.50 saving)
- Seniors (65+) - £20 (£2.50 saving)
- Firstly, access our ticketing website by using this link, tickets.itfc.co.uk. You will need to sign in using your Supporter ID and password. If you are a season ticket holder, your Supporter ID can be found on the reverse of your season ticket card. If you do not yet have a ticketing account with us, please select the ‘Register’ option online to create one.
- Please note, in order for our system to recognise your transaction as a bundle, you will need to ensure that you have at least one ticket for each fixture in your basket at the same price band. For example, to obtain one adult ticket for all three fixtures at the reduced price of £40, you must have one ticket to each of the three matches displayed in your basket at the adult price band. If you would like to have more than one ticket for each match, simply select the quantity of tickets you require for each game when choosing your seats.
- To select your seats, click on the ‘home match tickets’ option at the top of your screen. You will now see all of our home fixtures that are currently on sale. Scroll down to the ‘Ipswich Town vs Sunderland’ fixture and select ‘Buy’. You will now be shown the stadium map for this game. Simply choose your desired seat(s), before selecting ‘add to basket’.
- Now your tickets are added to your basket for the Sunderland game, you can go back to select your seats for the Wycombe Wanderers match. To do this, again, select the ‘home match tickets’ option. Scroll down to the Wycombe Wanderers fixture, select ‘buy’ and choose your seats. Follow this same process to select your seats for the Lincoln City game.
- Displayed in your basket now, you should have your desired quantity of tickets, with the price band of ‘Adult (Xmas Ticket)’ displayed next to each one. To change a ticket to a different price band, click on the drop-down menu of the price band and select the relevant age band for each ticket.
- When you are happy with your order, please select the ‘proceed to checkout’ option. You will be asked how you would like your tickets to be sent to you. Tickets can either be emailed to you or sent in the post. Upon proceeding past this point, please select the ‘pay’ option. You will now be guided through the payment process, with your tickets being sent to you when completing this.
The Club’s ticket office is open from 10am-5pm Monday to Friday for supporters who are seeking assistance with this process. For enquiries, you can contact the ticket office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving them a call on 03330 05 05 03. The ticket office will be unable to sell tickets over the phone, however, will be providing support to those who are unable to complete this process online.