Grab your copy for £3.50!
Today's matchday programme pays tribute to those that made the ultimate sacrifice in armed conflict.
Designed by Glory Days Artwork, the front cover features portraits of Claude Sennitt and Jimmy McLuckie - two former Town players who served during the First and Second World War respectively.
The matchday programme also includes a feature interview with Conor Chaplin, who discusses the Blues' campaign, his best mate Lio and how he passes the time on away days.
The programme is available in Planet Blue on each matchday whilst the blue programme kiosks around Portman Road have made a return, offering cash sales from 1.15pm. Each programme kiosk will be utilising hand sanitiser.
The programme costs £3.50.
As well as Conor's interview, there are a number of other highlights to read including:
- The thoughts of Paul Cook and Mark Ashton ahead of today's game
- 1961/62 remembered - the latest of a regular series looking back at Sir Alf Ramsey's title winning side
- Junior Blues activities for the young supporters
- Focus on today's opponents, The U's.
- Half-time quiz
- Stranded! with Kane Vincent-Young
- Ed Schwartz interview