Sale windows for #PackOutPR get under way
Season ticket holders can purchase the #PackOutPR three-match bundle or individual tickets from 3pm tomorrow [15 November].
The Club launched the #PackOutPR campaign earlier in the week, which aims to create an unforgettable atmosphere at Portman Road throughout the festive period, by encouraging a bumper crowd to cheer on the Blues.
What fixtures are included in the campaign?
- Town vs Sunderland - Saturday, 18 December - 3pm kick-off
- Town vs Wycombe - Wednesday, 29 December - 7.45pm kick-off
- Town vs Lincoln - Saturday, 1 January - 3pm kick-off
Adult bundle (all three games): £40 (£5 saving)
Concession bundles (all three games):
- U12 - £3 (£1.50 saving)
- U19 - £7.50 (£1.50 saving)
- U23 - £12.50 (£2.50 saving)
- Seniors (65+) - £20 (£2.50 saving)
Working out at just over £13 per game for an adult, the three-match bundle is the best value option but also the best way to guarantee your seat at all three games!
The Club also recognises some supporters may not be able to attend all three fixtures and have put in place reduced individual ticket prices for each game, which are listed below.
Adults: £15 per game
- U12 - £1.50 per game
- U19 - £3 per game
- U23 - £5 per game
- Seniors (65+) - £7.50 per game
- Monday, 15 November - 10am - Gold members
- Monday, 15 November- 3pm - Season ticket holders
- Tuesday, 16 November - 10am - General sale
The Club have also introduced an incentive scheme for season ticket holders, which can be viewed here.