Live music, inflatables and legendary frontman in FanZone
Town legend Shefki Kuqi will be in the FanZone from 2pm tomorrow to meet and greet supporters.
The former Town and Wednesday frontman will also be interviewed at half-time in front of a 20,000 plus crowd at Portman Road tomorrow.
Here's what else is going on in the FanZone tomorrow afternoon:
What time is the FanZone open?
The FanZone will open at midday and will close at kick-off.
You will need to have a valid match ticket for entry along with proof that you've either been fully vaccinated or have tested negative on a lateral flow test in the last 48 hours. Entry is via Gate 1A on Sir Alf Ramsey Way.
Supporters who sit in the Magnus Group West Stand are now able to scan through turnstile 58 into the FanZone and then access the West Stand through the double gate opposite the conferencing & hospitality entrance as opposed to exiting the FanZone and queuing up for the turnstiles.
What's on in the FanZone then?
- Town legend Shefki Kuqi will be in the FanZone at 2pm to meet and greet supporters.
- Pop Chorus will be performing live from the FanZone.
- Our Community Trust staff will be present at the back of the FanZone with an inflatable penalty shootout and 5-a-side football on for kids.
- BBC Radio Suffolk will be present beside the marquee entrance collecting unwanted kit for Kit out the Nation campaign.
- Old matchday programmes and DVD's of old matches will be available at the SLO Hub free of charge.
- The Planet Blue retail unit will also be open for all your matchday essentials.
- There will also be a Covid-19 information point handing out home testing kits and vaccination information.
Food and drink?
The bar inside the marquee will be open, please ensure you wear a face covering when inside the marquee, unless you're eating or drinking.
There will be a food van on site in the FanZone for all your matchday needs!