Head to the FanZone for the final game of the season
The FanZone will be opening on Saturday from 10.30am ahead of the early kick-off in our final fixture of the season against Charlton Athletic.
With the Club recently being named as EFL Family Club of the Year, coupled with new record attendance figures being recorded regularly in the FanZone, it is the perfect place to be before the game to soak up the pre-match atmosphere.
Various food vendors and bars will be available on Saturday, along with activities for children, making it suitable for all ages.
So, what’s on in the FanZone then?
- Live DJ performance from Andy Cutting
- An archery activity provided by Ipswich Fit
- Inflatable penalty shootout, dart board and speed shot with prizes to be won such as signed ITFC programmes!
- Cut-out boards so you can poke your head through and be the next Wes Burns or Conor Chaplin!
- Face painter inside the marquee
- Giant jenga and Connect 4
- The Ipswich Town Heritage Society and Suffolk Mind will be present
- Club mascots, Bluey and Crazee will also be in and around the FanZone, with photo and autograph opportunities available!
Food and drink?
- Bar inside the marquee with a pop-up bar open, providing a range of beers and soft drinks
- Food from Suffolk Food Catering (burgers, hot dogs, pies, chips)
- Cake Station and Coffee Link
All home supporters can attend the FanZone upon showing their match ticket. Entry is via Gate 1A on Sir Alf Ramsey Way.