Burns and Thomas at the double
Last night saw Milsoms Kesgrave Hall host the Ipswich Town 2021/22 End of Season Dinner.
The event took place for the first time in two years due to the Covid-19 pandemic, with almost 300 guests in attendance.
Mark Ashton welcomed the guests, with the event then hosted by former Blue Simon Milton.
Kieran McKenna and Joe Sheehan, Town Women manager, spoke on stage, with the awards ceremony then taking place before an auction that raised for the Club's Community Trust.
A full breakdown of the awards is available below.
- The Philip-Hope Cobbold Award for Service to the Community - Conor Chaplin and Natasha Thomas. Sponsored by Ruth Vernon & Robert Turner and John Fowlers Solicitors respectively.
- Goal of the Season for the men's team - Bersant Celina vs Crewe Alexandra. Sponsored by Greene King.
- Goal of the Season for the women's team - Blue Wilson vs Crawley Wasps. Sponsored by Magnus Group.
- Corporate Sponsors Player of the Year - Wes Burns and Natasha Thomas. Sponsored by Farnham Leisure and Fishers Gin respectively.
- Players' Player of the Year - Wes Burns and Kyra Robertson. Sponsored by Britton Group and ITFC Heritage Society.
The Club would like to place on record its gratitude to Milsoms Kesgrave Hall for hosting the event.