Town legend Mick Stockwell in the FanZone tonight
The FanZone will open at an earlier time of 5.30pm this evening ahead of the Blues' visit of Cheltenham Town.
All home fans are able to access the FanZone, with entry via Gate 1A on Sir Alf Ramsey Way.
So what's on in the FanZone then?
- Inflatable penalty shootout, dart board and speed shot with prizes to be won such as signed ITFC programmes!*
- Putting competition from Seckford Hall Golf Club with prizes to be won!
- Try out Tchoukball which is the sport being put on by Ipswich Fit
- Face painter inside the marquee
- Live DJ performance from Andy Cutting
- Town legend Mick Stockwell will be speaking in the FanZone from 7pm to discuss this evening's team news
- Cut-out boards so you can poke your head through and be the next Wes Burns or Macauley Bonne!
- Giant jenga and Connect 4*
Food and drink
- Bar inside the marquee and a pop-up bar open
- Local food vendor, Parkers Hog Roast will be serving up delicious hog roasts rolls
- Cake Station and Coffee Link will also be in the FanZone
*Subject to weather conditions.
Supporters who sit in the Magnus Group West Stand are now able to scan through turnstile 57 and 58 into the FanZone and then access the West Stand through the double gate opposite the conferencing & hospitality entrance as opposed to exiting the FanZone and queuing up for the turnstiles.