Plenty on in the FanZone tomorrow
The matchday FanZone will be open from midday tomorrow for the visit of Gillingham.
All home fans are able to visit the FanZone. Almost 2,700 fans were in the FanZone to soak up the pre-match atmosphere last time out against Accrington Stanley.
So what's on in the FanZone then?
- Inflatable penalty shootout, dart board and speed shot with prizes to be won such as signed matchday programmes! (inflatables subject to wind strength)
- Try out Tchoukball which is the sport being put on by Ipswich Fit
- Live music from local band, Rock Solid Alibi
- Bar inside the marquee and a pop-up bar open
- Caribbean food from Manna Grill
- Two bars for drinks and refreshments
- Cake Station and Coffee Link will also be in the FanZone
- Suffolk Archives ITFC trailer
- Brand new cut-out boards so you can poke your head through and be the next Wes Burns or Macauley Bonne!
- Giant jenga and Connect 4
What are the entry requirements?
All home fans are able to visit the FanZone no matter what stand you're sitting in.
Supporters who sit in the Magnus Group West Stand are now able to scan through turnstile 57 and 58 into the FanZone and then access the West Stand through the double gate opposite the conferencing & hospitality entrance as opposed to exiting the FanZone and queuing up for the turnstiles.