The matchday FanZone will be open from midday tomorrow for the visit of Accrington Stanley.
Almost 3,000 fans were in the FanZone to soak up the pre-match atmosphere last time out against Wycombe.
So what's on in the FanZone then?
- Inflatable penalty shootout, dart board and speed shot with prizes to be won such as signed matchday programmes!
- Try out soft-tip archery which is this afternoon's sport being put on by Ipswich Fit
- Live music from local band, Tripswitch
- All used football boots will be gratefully received by Boots2Africa
- Bar inside the marquee and a pop-up bar open
- Local vegan food vendor, Justaburger are on-site
- Local food vendor, Peck Fried Chicken will also be on-site
- Cake Station and Coffee Link will also be in the FanZone
- Milkshake company, Shaken Udder will be in the FanZone handing out free samples
- Suffolk Archives ITFC trailer
- Brand new cut-out boards so you can poke your head through and be the next Wes Burns or Macauley Bonne!
- Giant jenga and Connect 4
What are the entry requirements?
You will need to have a valid match ticket for entry along with proof that you've either been fully vaccinated or have tested negative on a lateral flow test in the last 48 hours. Entry is via Gate 1A on Sir Alf Ramsey Way.
Supporters who sit in the Magnus Group West Stand are now able to scan through turnstile 57 and 58 into the FanZone and then access the West Stand through the double gate opposite the conferencing & hospitality entrance as opposed to exiting the FanZone and queuing up for the turnstiles.