Match tickets, signed letter, gift and more for £35
Town’s virtual mascot package is now running for all home league games until the end of the season, with exciting benefits that will lead to a special day for those young Blues!
As a result of the current situation with Covid-19, the Club can no longer offer physical mascot places. Therefore, the Club has put in place a virtual package for just £35 which includes two match tickets!
The Club has availability for next Saturday's home match against Accrington Stanley - so don't miss out!
Here’s what it includes:
- A personalised letter signed by your favourite player
- A choice of selected items from Planet Blue up to the value of £10
- Inclusion in the matchday programme
- A complimentary copy of the matchday programme
- A shout out over the Club’s PA system and scoreboard
- Official virtual mascot certificate
- Two complimentary tickets for the selected game (Adult and U19)
- Shout out on the Club's social media
Mascots have the choice of four items from Planet Blue, which are:
Please note, for mascot inclusion in the matchday programme, a photo will need to be sent to email@example.com at least 5 days prior to the match to ensure we meet our print deadlines. For any bookings that are placed beyond this date, inclusion in the matchday programme will not be available.
You will receive your tickets, certificate, signed letter and Planet Blue gift before the game with the programme following the day after – with all being well.
To book or enquire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01473 400 584.