New outdoor screen, matchday presenter and more ahead of Trotters test
The matchday FanZone will be open from midday tomorrow ahead of Town’s first fixture of the 2022/23 season against Bolton Wanderers.
The FanZone has seen a great level of development during the off season, including the introduction of a new outdoor screen, which will be displaying the Livingston vs Rangers Scottish Premiership fixture from 12pm as well as content from the Club.
With over 27,000 supporters expected for tomorrow's game, the FanZone will be the perfect place to soak up the pre-match atmosphere.
So, what’s going on in the FanZone then?
- Live DJ performance from Andy Cutting
- Live football on our new screen - Livingston vs Rangers
- Guest appearance from former Town captain Carlos Edwards who will be speaking with our new FanZone presenter, Dave Vant
- An activity provided by Ipswich Fit
- Inflatable penalty shootout and dart board
- Inflatable connect four activity
- Face painter
- ITFC SLO Hub
- Club mascots Bluey and Crazee will also be in and around the FanZone, with photo and autograph opportunities available!
Food and drink
- Bar inside the marquee will be open from midday
- Combat2Coffee for all hot drinks
- Manna Grill (Jamaican food)
- Justaburger (vegan food)
- Burgers, chips, hotdogs etc.
- Cake Station
- Ice cream van
All home supporters can attend the FanZone upon showing their match ticket. Entry is via Gate 1A on Sir Alf Ramsey Way.