Plenty on in FanZone as well as chance to collect autographs and watch first-team train
The activities for the Club's Open Day have now been confirmed.
Kieran McKenna and his first-team squad will take part in a signing session, with the players also training in front of the supporters on the Portman Road pitch.
As usual, there will be an array of fun activities in the FanZone area for supporters of all ages, with bars and food vendors also present.
The first-team signing session will take place at 9.10am, while Town Women will also be holding a signing session at 12.30pm.
Entry to the signing session will be via gate 1B on Sir Alf Ramsey Way, with a full list of tables below.
The first-team will begin training at 11am.
As in all previous years, entry to the Open Day will be free of charge. A full list of activities can be found below.
- Inflatable activities
- Superbowl bowling
- Daniel Cutting - football freestyler
- Live DJ
- Face painter
- Balloon modelling - Partyman UK
- Mini golf
- Clip N Climb
- BBC Radio Suffolk
- Suffolk Mind
- Suffolk Police
- Ipswich Fit
- Puddle Ducks
- Foundation coaching sessions
- And more
Ipswich Town Foundation will be running a series of coaching sessions throughout the day with the timetable below:
- 10.20am – 10.35am – Bluey’s Ballers / Town Tots (age 3-6)
- 10.40am – 11am – Girls EPDC (age 7+)
- 11.30am – 11.50am – Boys EPDC (age 7+)
- 11.55am – 12.15pm – Disability football (Open age)
- 12.30pm – 12.50pm – Multisport (age 7+)
- 12.55pm – 1.15pm – Walking Football, featuring an ITFC legend! - (adults)