Grab your copy for just £3.50
Kieran McKenna is the feature interview in tomorrow's matchday programme for the visit of Bolton Wanderers.
As well as being the feature interview for the opening game, the Town boss also has his usual column in this season's programme, while Sam Morsy, the Blues' skipper, will also give his thoughts ahead of each fixture at Portman Road in his captain's column.
Mark Ashton's column remains, while there are new features such as International Blues and 50/50 Questions.
International Blues looks at past and present Town players to have represented their country while on the books at Portman Road, while 50/50 Questions sees a current Blue have his say on topics such as cats or dogs, day or night and Bert or Ernie.
Jim Magilton is the focus in this edition of International Blues, while Christian Walton, Town's new number one, takes on 50/50 Questions.
There are also six pages focusing on the opposition for each clash at Portman Road.
And each issue will bring you up to date with the latest news from Town Women, the Ipswich Town Foundation and more.
For away supporters, there are six pages of content on each team travelling to Portman Road.
The programme will be available in Planet Blue from 10am on each matchday and from the blue programme kiosks dotted around Portman Road. Card payments are accepted at each kiosk and in Planet Blue.
The season's programme, just like in 2021/22, will be 68 pages and costs just £3.50.
Here's what supporters can expect in tomorrow's edition:
- The boss' thoughts on pre-season and this afternoon's test
- Sam Morsy's say as Town prepare for the 2022/23 season
- The thoughts of Mark Ashton following a busy summer at Portman Road
- Feature interview with Kieran McKenna
- 50/50 Questions with Christian Walton
- Pre-season round-up
- Focus on Bolton
- Two-page interview with George Edmundson
- International Blues feature focusing on Jim Magilton
- A look at all six of Town's summer signings