Plenty on ahead of Tuesday night clash
The FanZone will open at an earlier time of 5.30pm tomorrow, ahead of the Blues' visit of Lincoln City.
All home fans are able to access the FanZone, with entry via Gate 1A on Sir Alf Ramsey Way.
So what's on in the FanZone then?
- Inflatable penalty shootout, dart board and speed shot with prizes to be won such as signed ITFC programmes!*
- Putting competition from Seckford Golf Club with prizes to be won!
- Ipswich Fit will be putting on a sport for our young fans to have a go at
- Face painter inside the marquee
- Live DJ performance from Andy Cutting
- Cut-out boards so you can poke your head through and be the next Wes Burns or Conor Chaplin!
- Giant jenga and Connect Four
Food and drink
- Bar inside the marquee and a pop-up bar open
- Local food vendor, Meat and Greet will be serving up delicious steak burgers
- Cake Station and Coffee Link will also be in the FanZone
Supporters who sit in the Magnus Group West Stand are now able to scan through turnstile 57 and 58 into the FanZone and then access the West Stand through the double gate opposite the conferencing & hospitality entrance as opposed to exiting the FanZone and queuing up for the turnstiles.