Plenty going on for Community Day
George Edmundson will be in the FanZone tomorrow afternoon at 1.30pm for a signing session until 2.10pm.
The Blues defender was injured in Town's midweek clash with Lincoln, and Town boss Kieran McKenna confirmed today that George has suffered ankle ligament damage.
With it being Community Day, the Trust will have an increased presence in the FanZone tomorrow, with lots of activities going on.
What's on in the FanZone then?
- Signing session with Town defender George Edmundson from 1.30pm until 2.10pm
- Inflatable penalty shootout, dart board and speed shot with prizes to be won such as signed ITFC programmes!
- Coaching sessions by Community Trust
- 9-hole mini-golf course
- Soft-tip archery
- Face painter inside the marquee
- Live music from local band Frank is Back
- Cut-out boards so you can poke your head through and be the next Wes Burns or Conor Chaplin!
- Giant jenga and Connect 4
Food and drink
- Bar inside the marquee and a pop-up bar open with a range of beers and soft drinks
- Baytree pizza
- Suffolk Food Catering (burgers, hot dogs, pies, chips)
- Cake Station and Coffee Link will also be in the FanZone
Ipswich Town Community Trust will be collecting inside and outside the stadium.
What time is the FanZone open?
The FanZone will open at midday and will close at kick-off.
All home supporters can attend the FanZone upon showing their match ticket. Entry is via Gate 1A on Sir Alf Ramsey Way.
Supporters who sit in the Magnus Group West Stand are now able to scan through turnstile 57 and 58 into the FanZone and then access the West Stand through the double gate opposite the conferencing & hospitality entrance as opposed to exiting the FanZone and queuing up for the turnstiles.