Three options for 2020/21 season ticket holders
Season ticket holders from the 2020/21 season can now select their compensation option for year two. The deadline is 5pm on Friday, 18 March.
As per last season, the Club requires supporters who held a 20/21 season ticket for the season, and those who paid via Direct Debit and cancelled part way through to choose a compensation option for games played behind closed doors during the 2020/21 Season. This compensation is in the form of a TeamCard points offer.
A reminder of the three options that were set out last year to 2020/21 season ticket holders...
Please note, season ticket holders have already claimed for their first year of compensation.
- Adult and senior season ticket holders who retained their ticket through the 2020/21 campaign may claim TeamCard points to the value of £77 in each of the next three seasons (£231 in total).
- U23 season ticket holders who retained their ticket through the 2020/21 campaign may claim TeamCard points to the value of their season ticket if under the £230 iFollow value (i.e., £176, £181 or £191 spread over three seasons).
- Those adult, senior and U23 season ticket holders who cancelled their ticket during the season may claim TeamCard points on a pro-rata basis by also selecting an option.
- U19 and U12 season ticket holders did not qualify for this plan as their tickets were already rolled over for the 2021/22 season. There are no further compensation options for U19s and U12s.
REMIND ME ABOUT TEAMCARD?
TeamCard is the Club’s loyalty points scheme. It works the same way as any loyalty card. If you purchase goods from the Planet Blue store or online or home match tickets or memberships, either online or via the matchday ticket office, you will be allocated TeamCard points on your season ticket card which you can use to get money off future purchases.
WHAT DO I DO FIRST?
Season ticket holders from 2020/21 will be able to choose from three options on our ticketing website from Monday, 7 March until 5pm on Friday, 18 March.
Sign into your account, select home matches and select the compensation option.
The options are:
1. Donate your TeamCard points to the Club.
2. Receive TeamCard points for use around the Club throughout next season. The points will be activated as soon as you receive your season card, expected to be mid-July.
3. Use your TeamCard points to reduce the price of your 2022/23 season ticket. If you choose this option, the ticket office will adjust your Direct Debit payment accordingly. Those who didn’t use the Direct Debit scheme will be given the option to apply this when they renew.
The option to claim points will expire if no selection is made by 5pm on Friday, 18 March.
Please ensure that after you have selected an option online, you receive a confirmation email within an hour of your selection. If you do not, then please contact the ticket office on 03330 050 503 to ensure that selection process has been registered prior to the 18 March deadline to avoid disappointment.
WHERE CAN I USE MY TEAMCARD POINTS?
Where can I use them: The Planet Blue superstore and on the Club’s online shop.
What can I buy: All merchandise including home and away shirts, leisurewear, gifts etc.
Where can I use them: The Planet Blue superstore (non-matchdays) or from the matchday ticket office, or by calling the ticket office on 03330 050 503.
What can I buy: Home match tickets, memberships, put towards season tickets.
Where can I use them: In the FanZone marquee bar for drinks and in Beattie's for food and drinks.
What can I buy: Food and drink.
DEADLINE FOR USE
TeamCard points claimed must be used by the end of that season. For example, any claimed now will expire on 31 May, 2023.
You can email the Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 03330 050 503 and our ticket office staff will be happy to help you.