Visit the Club stands at the Suffolk Show
Town defender Luke Woolfenden and former Blues star Simon Milton will be at the first day of the Suffolk Show tomorrow.
The pair will take part in a signing session at 2pm at the Club's main stand which is number 184.
Conor Chaplin and Town legend Matt Holland will then be at the Show on Wednesday for a signing session which will begin at approximately 2.30pm.
Former players including Mick Mills, Terry Butcher, Russell Osman and John Wark will all be at the Show in between the Club stand and BBC Radio Suffolk, for supporters to pop along and say hello.
The largest pop-up event for families in the county, the Suffolk Show returns for the first time in three years, and is a fantastic day out for families.
The Club will have three stands at the Show this year; Ipswich Town Football Club main stand, Ipswich Town Community Trust and Ipswich Town Heritage Society.
Ipswich Town Football Club - Stand 184
You can come and find the main Club stand which will be located next to BBC Radio Suffolk. There will be an array of activities over both days:
- Grab a bargain inside the marquee from Planet Blue
- Junior Blues activities and competitions
- Brand new 2022/23 Junior Blues membership packs
- Adult memberships available
- Ticketing information
- Corporate hospitality information
- Current and ex-player meet and greets
Ipswich Town Community Trust - Stand 203
- Our Community Trust will be in the Sports Village at the showground
- Inflatable penalty shootout
- Prizes to be won
- Information on the Community Trust
Ipswich Town Heritage Society - Stand 367
- Ipswich Town Heritage Society is ran by Liz and Tim Edwards
Marquee opposite the main entrance, part of The Platinum Years celebration of the Queen's Jubilee.
- They will be telling the story of the Club from 1936 - the year we turned professional and the year that the young Princess knew she would one day be Queen.
- A huge display of images from 1936 to the current day, many unfamiliar even to regular fans.
- A display of matchday programme covers from 1936 - 2021/22, and a massive giveaway of programmes from the last 40+ years.
- Results of a children's art competition, 'Going to the Match', and a chance to earn a special prize by drawing your own version at the show itself.
Tickets for the Suffolk Show, which is held at Trinity Park, are still available to purchase HERE.
Timings subject to change.