What's On This Week?
FLEETWOOD TOWN - SATURDAY 23RD OCTOBER, 3PM KICK-OFF
What time is the FanZone open?
The FanZone will open at midday and will close at kick-off.
You will need to have a valid match ticket for entry along with proof that you've either been fully vaccinated or have tested negative on a lateral flow test in the last 48 hours. Entry is via Gate 1A on Sir Alf Ramsey Way.
Supporters who sit in the Magnus Group West Stand are now able to scan through turnstile 58 into the FanZone and then access the West Stand through the double gate opposite the conferencing & hospitality entrance as opposed to exiting the FanZone and queuing up for the turnstiles.
What's on in the FanZone then?
- Photo opportunity with local heavyweight boxer Fabio Wardley 1.30pm until 2pm
- DJ performance from Andy Cutting
- Our Community Trust staff will be present at the back of the FanZone with an inflatable penalty shootout and 5-a-side football on for kids.
- Old matchday programmes and DVD's of old matches will be available at the SLO Hub free of charge.
- The Planet Blue retail unit will also be open for all your matchday essentials.
- Pay bar for drinks inside the marquee
- Food vendor in the FanZone
Food and drink?
The bar inside the marquee will be open, please ensure you wear a face covering when inside the marquee, unless you're eating or drinking.
There will be a food van on site in the FanZone for all your matchday needs!
BERSANT | THAT'S FOR THE FANS20 Hours ago
"The crowd always sing my name and I really appreciate that. I'm so pleased to give something back to them"
ROBBO | WE DESERVED THE WIN20 Hours ago
"We kept going until the end, and we fought for it"