2021/22 Junior Blues Memberships
2021/22 JUNIOR BLUES MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOW ON SALE!
What is Junior Blues?
Junior Blues is the Club’s membership for young supporters from 5 years of age through to age 15.
What is included in a Junior Blues membership?
- A personalised membership card and a Junior Blues goodie bag (Unfortunately, the goodie bag will be the same as 2020/21 due to Covid-19 difficulties.)
- 2x adult and 2x U16 tickets to any home League game
- A free stadium tour for the junior when purchased with an adult
- 10% off the 2021/22 home, away or goalkeeper replica shirt
- Priority purchase period on home tickets*
- Discount on mascot, Fly the Flag and stadium tour packages and the chance to be an away mascot throughout the season*
- £5 discount for the birthday child at an ITFC birthday party
- An exclusive Junior Blues Discount Matchday in Planet Blue with exclusive discounts and deals only available to Junior Blues members
- Invite to exclusive Junior Blues virtual and in person events throughout the season
- Discounts and offers at the Club’s new Junior Partners such as Jimmy’s Farm, Superbowl, Pleasurewood Hills and many more*
- Monthly competitions to win mascot packages, videos/letters from players, signed shirts/ programmes and prizes from many of our Junior Partners
*Subject to Covid restrictions and Club availability
How much does a 2021/22 Junior Blues membership cost?
Our 2021/22 Junior Blues membership is priced at £12 for season ticket holders, and £15 for non-season ticket holders!
Please note that membership needs to be ordered in the child’s name.
Where can I buy a Junior Blues membership?
The membership can be purchased in Planet Blue or online at www.tickets.itfc.co.uk.When purchasing online, a £2 delivery charge will be added to your basket. Vouchers, a membership card and free gifts will be dispatched within 14 days of purchase.
When purchasing from Planet Blue, the pack containing the free gifts can be taken away. However, the pack still needs to be registered. Inside the pack is a registration card – please complete the child’s details on the card and return it to us in the envelope provided. When we receive it, the pack will then be registered and the membership card and vouchers will be sent out within 14 days.
How do I order the Junior Blues membership in the child’s name?
Each customer needs to have their own number, regardless of their age, and the membership must be set up for the child under theirs. If the child doesn’t have their own customer number already, please set one up. Assistance on setting up a new customer number can be found on our help centre.
How long does the Junior Blues membership last?
The Junior Blues membership is seasonal so it needs to be renewed at the start of every season.
U23 | TOWN VS BRISTOL CITY2 Hours ago
Young Blues looking to build on back-to-back victories
NEW ARRIVAL YENGI ON BENCH FOR U23S2 Hours ago
Young forward could feature against Robins