For the 2019/20 season we have an amazing mascot package to offer young Town fans who want to follow in the footsteps of their favourite player and walk out on to the pitch at Portman Road. It really is the experience of a lifetime for any Blues supporter.
Our mascot package includes:
- Four match tickets to the selected first-team fixture at Portman Road (one ticket must be used by mascot)
- Full 2019/20 home kit
- Mini tour of Portman Road stadium
- Meet the players in the dressing room before the match
- Pennant signed by all the players
- Be pitchside at the team warm up
- Photograph with favourite player which will be signed and posted
- Photograph in the Club's Official matchday programme
- Penalty shoot-out on the pitch (weather dependant)
- Complimentary matchday programme
- Complimentary parking for one car
- Walk on to the Portman Road pitch with the first team for kick-off
- Be part of the official handshake with the officials and opposition
- Be announced and introduced on to the pitch
- Photographs taken by official Club photographer
What are the age restrictions for the mascots?
Children must be aged between six and 15 to become a mascot. This is due to health and safety regulations around the pitch and age restrictions on ticketing in the lower tiers of the stadium.
Do I have to book the mascot package in the child’s name or my own?
Please book the experience in your child's name to ensure that we have the correct information for the matchday programme. If you are unable to book this in your child's name then we will obtain this information at a later date.
What happens once I’ve booked a mascot place?
You will receive an email over the next few days to let you know what happens on the day, and also to send you a couple of forms that need to be completed and returned with a photo of the mascot.
My child has both the home and away kit – what can they have instead?
The mascot package includes the home or away kit, but if your child has this already, they can choose the goalkeeper’s kit. Alternatively, they can put their name down for the following season’s kit.
Four tickets are included in the mascot package but I want to purchase more. Will we all be sitting together?
You are welcome to purchase more tickets, and we will do our best to ensure you are all in the same place. Once you have received our email containing details for the day, please let us know how many more you would like.
What time does my child need to be dropped off for the mascot experience?
This will be confirmed in your email but generally two hours before kick-off.
How much does the home mascot package cost?
The price of being a mascot is £170 per person, although that is reduced to £150 for Junior Blues members.
PHILIP HOPE-COBBOLD10 Hours ago
Tribute to Club patron and popular member of the Cobbold family
FROM THE OWNER20 Hours ago
Marcus Evans on compensation options for season ticket holders plus why next year is the biggest challenge of his time at Portman Road by far...
HOLLAND | OWNER BACKING IS CRUCIAL7 July 2020
“I know Marcus Evans has got his critics but if he wasn’t at Ipswich now and putting the money he does into the Club, I’d hate to think what would happen"