TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AWAY TRAVEL COACHES
In these Terms and Conditions, “Away Match” shall mean a match played by the Club’s first team at a ground other than the Portman Road stadium, “Club” shall mean Ipswich Town Football Club Ltd, and “Travel” means to any travel to away games booked with or through the Club.
- All passengers are reminded that they must comply with the following terms and conditions whilst travelling on the official Club coaches.
- The Club allows supporters aged 16 and over to travel unaccompanied on the Club’s official travel to away fixtures. Those travelling on the coaches do so at their own risk and must behave in an acceptable manner or face a ban from being able to travel on the coaches provided by the Club in the future.
- All Travel is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All timings are provisional and subject to change. However you will be advised as soon as possible of any major change. The Club cannot be held responsible or liable for any delays to your travel arrangements or for your costs if an Away Match is delayed or rescheduled.
- The Club endeavours each coach to have a Club representative onboard. However the Club’s representative is not responsible for any passenger safety. The coach driver is responsible for the safety of passengers and their decision is final. It you are travelling with a pre-existing physical or mental medical condition you must ensure that you can do so in accordance with you medical practitioner advice and recommendations regarding your specific medical condition.
- When travelling with the Club you must:
- carry your travel tickets at all time;
- have adequate insurance cover, which should cover you against unforeseen cancellation charges, medical costs incurred whilst away from home, personal liability claims, loss of money etc.;
- carry photographic ID;
- not smoke (including the use of electronic cigarettes);
- not carry alcohol (please be aware that this amounts to an offence under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol) Act 1985);
- not carry any object capable of being construed or used an offensive weapon; and
- conduct yourself in a manner befitting a representative of the Club and not do anything or procure that anything be done which might bring the name or reputation of the Club into disrepute.
Failure to abide by these conditions will result in you not being allowed to travel by official Club arranged coach travel.
- Passengers whom appear to be under the influence of alcohol may be refused travel by the Club representative or the Coach organisation’s representative.
- The Club and the coach organisation recommend that no items are to be left on the coach. Any items that are left will be entirely at the owner’s risk. The Club and the coach organisation will not be liable for lost or stolen property.
- Any passenger whom has been unwell on the coach will be responsible for the cleaning costs enforced by the coach organisation and depending on the circumstances may be refused on going travel.
- The Club representative or the coach organisation’s representative has the authority to search any bags or belongings to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions. Refusal to be searched may result in your travel being refused.
- Stopping for breaks is the Coach driver`s responsibility, they alone will make the decision. It is not the Club representative`s decision.
- It is your responsibility to collect all of your belongings at the end of your journey.
- The Club will not tolerate the following behaviour under any circumstances and persons behaving in such a manner will be ejected from the coach and will not be permitted to travel to future fixtures;
- Foul, abusive, threatening or unacceptable behaviour;
- The taking part in any chanting of an indecent, racist, bullying, homophobic, abusive discriminatory nature or obscene language;
- Acts in a manner detrimental, or likely to be detrimental to the Club.
The Club will also consider a ban from home games and from purchasing tickets for any fixtures in these circumstances
- Coaches will depart promptly to and from an away game. We regret that we cannot wait for any late passengers and do not take responsibility for their welfare if they do not arrive on time for departure. All customers are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time or as directed by the coach organisation’s representative.
- If a passenger is disabled and requires wheelchair assistance, please inform the ticket office clerk at the time of booking so that the necessary arrangements can be made with the coach organisation on your behalf.
- If you have any questions about travelling on the Club’s official coaches, please contact the ticket office on 03330 050503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Club hereby excludes and liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property suffered during the Travel except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of the Club for the Club’s fraud or any other liability of the Club which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
- Whilst we try to ensure that pricing and other information on our website is correct at all times, errors may occasionally occur. If we discover an error in the price or other information relating to the Travel you have booked, we will inform you as soon as possible, and give you the option of reconfirming your Travel at the correct price/specification or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will unfortunately have to treat the Travel as cancelled. If the Travel is cancelled, we will of course provide you with a full refund (including any booking fees).