Do I have to book the mascot package in the child’s name or my own?
We will be in touch to obtain the child’s details so either is fine.
What happens once I’ve booked a mascot place?
You will receive an email over the next few days to let you know what happens on the day, and also to send you a couple of forms that need to be completed and returned with a photo of the mascot.
My child has the both the home and away kit – what can they have instead?
The mascot package includes the home or away kit, but if your child has this already, they can choose the goalkeeper’s kit or training wear instead. Alternatively, they can put their name down for the following season’s kit.
Four tickets are included in the mascot package but I want to purchase more. Will we all be sitting together?
You are welcome to purchase more tickets, and we will do our best to ensure you are all in the same place. Once you have received our email containing details for the day, please let us know how many more you want to buy.
What time does my child need to be dropped off for the mascot experience?
This will be confirmed in your email but generally two hours before kick off.
How much does the home mascot package cost?
The price of being a mascot is £230 per person, although that is reduced to £200 for Junior Blues members.
Your Home Mascot package will include all of the below;
- Four match tickets (one ticket must be for the mascot)
- A full 2016/17 Home replica kit
- Meet Ipswich Town players in dressing room
- Be pitch-side as team warm up
- Photograph with favourite player which will be signed and sent after the match
- Photograph in match day programme
- Kick about on pitch (weather dependant)
- Complimentary programme for mascot
- Complimentary car parking for one car
- Run out with players at kick off
- Be part of official handshake with opposition
- Photograph taken with match officials on halfway line
- Be announced and introduced on to the pitch
- Pennant signed by Team
- Photographs taken by official Club photographer
U23 | COVENTRY V TOWN1 Hour ago
Adam Webster involved again as Town look to maintain brilliant start to the season
MIXED EMOTIONS FOR BOSS23 September 2017
Boss sees the positives as Blues push Championship leaders all the way
LEEDS 3 TOWN 223 September 2017
McGoldrick and Garner on target but brave Town go down