Until further notice, the below information is valid for all home matches at Portman Road:
- Ticket sales are either print at home (can be scanned from a mobile phone), or posted if time allows. Online sales will run until kick off for both midweek and Saturday matches.
- All match tickets will have a recommended entry time on your ticket, please try and stick to this time as this will help with the flow of supporters. You will not be denied entry if you miss your time slot. Season ticket holders will not have an entry time.
- The ticket office phone lines are open from 10am until midday for Saturday 3pm fixtures and until 5pm for midweek matches – 03330 05 05 03 is the number, they’re also contactable via email@example.com
- The home supporter ticket office on Constantine Road opens to personal callers from 10am on Saturday Match days and the away ticket office on Portman Road will be open from 1.30pm. For midweek matches, the home supporter ticket office on Constantine Road opens to personal callers from 5pm and the away ticket office on Portman Road will be open from 6pm.
- The disabled entrance on Constantine Road will open from midday for Saturday 3pm fixtures and from 5pm for midweek matches.
- Turnstiles will be available for supporters to scan their mobile tickets on specific turnstiles. The Club will communicate this information ahead of each home fixture.
COVID-19 ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Supporters aged 18 or over are required to show proof of full vaccination via a COVID Pass or a negative lateral flow test which has been administered no earlier than 48 hours before kick-off.
- Under 18s are not required to show proof of a negative lateral flow test, however, the Club recommends that all under 18s take a lateral flow test ahead of departing for Portman Road. Do not attend if you're displaying symptoms.
- Vaccination cards are no longer accepted due to the Government's Plan B announcement, which means a COVID Pass should be show either digitally or physically. For a reminder on what's classified as an acceptable COVID Pass, please click here.
Please note, the 'NHS' App is different to the Covid-19 App:
An example below of the text message or email to show as proof:
- Face coverings are mandatory in indoor areas such as the concourses and toilets etc. Whilst not mandatory within the stadium bowl, spectators are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings in all outdoor spectator settings, including seats. We ask all those attending to show respect to ITFC staff and fellow supporters in regard to this matter.
- Maintain good hand hygiene at all times around the stadium – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles and railings whenever possible.
- When moving past others, to and from your seat, please avoid face to face contact and follow stewards’ instruction
SPECTATORS CODE OF CONDUCT
- In line with Government guidance on the admission of supporters to football stadia, the Club has put in place a range of processes to ensure the safety of all supporters at our matches. It is vital that all those attending play their part in making each game safe and enjoyable and to do so we need your continued support and co-operation. The code of conduct can be viewed here.
FANZONE & CONCOURSE
- The FanZone will be open as normal.
- Entrance is through Gate 1A with a valid match ticket and proof of full vaccination/negative lateral flow result.
- Bar will be open along with food also available.
- The concourse areas will be open for food and drink before the match and at full-time.
- Please wear a face covering in the concourse areas unless eating or drinking.
- Will be open until kick-off and open for 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
- Face coverings to be worn inside whilst shopping and there will be a limit on the number of supporters in the shop at once.
- Planet Blue retail unit in FanZone will be open.
- Unfortunately, there will be no usual autograph hunting area before the match or at full-time.
- Supporters are kindly asked not to approach any of the Club’s or visiting club’s players or coaching staff at any time, as players and staff will not be able to sign autographs or pose for photographs.
AROUND PORTMAN ROAD
- Flower beds have been installed at Princes Street end of Portman Road, meaning that supporters parking in the NCP Portman Road car park will need to either turn right towards Handford Road or go straight over down Sir Alf Ramsey Way.
The protocols are in place for the forthcoming friendlies. Further communication will follow in due course in respect of the 2021/22 League season. Thank you for your support and full co-operation. Please stay alert, follow these guidelines and help us all enjoy the match safely.